lumberjack123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Good Evening,

Anyone here studies MSc Finance at LSE. I am thinking of applying for the course but I would like to know the level of mathematics in the programme. My background in maths is rather limited with B in GCSE maths being my only formal maths qualification. However, I did study quantitative modules at university where I learnt about standard deviations, confidence interval, normal distributions, central limit theorem etc. I also have a CFA Level 1 which included quantitative module where I studied similar things. Henceforth, I was wondering if anyone studying this course can tell me level of maths I could expected to do on this programme and whether my mathematical background would be sufficient for this course.

Many Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads