The Student Room Group

Maths of Mechanics 2020-21

Hello!

Thought I'd set up a forum for this year, I imagine there aren't many of us, but while we're home learning it might be nice to help each other out! :smile:
Also for anyone who's done this course in previous years - any notes would be very helpful! Thank you!
Reply 2
How are you finding the course so far? I'm self teaching it, school couldn't offer anything.
Original post by G2021
How are you finding the course so far? I'm self teaching it, school couldn't offer anything.

Pretty decent, I'm also self teaching it because we're not currently allowed to go to other schools, hbu?
Reply 4
Original post by janders2
Pretty decent, I'm also self teaching it because we're not currently allowed to go to other schools, hbu?

I’m doing maths and physics alongside it, so ties in nicely. Have you done much work on vectors yet?
If you’re needing any notes I could give you some.
Original post by G2021
I’m doing maths and physics alongside it, so ties in nicely. Have you done much work on vectors yet?

Yeah we've finished all of Unit 1 and done half of Unit 2. Prelim next week! Also you're doing exact subject combination as me lol
Original post by G2021

Yeah we've finished all of Unit 1 and done half of Unit 2. Prelim next week!

Original post by IbeIC123

Yes that'd be great thank you!
Reply 8
Original post by IbeIC123

If you could that would be great!!
Reply 9
Original post by janders2
Yeah we've finished all of Unit 1 and done half of Unit 2. Prelim next week! Also you're doing exact subject combination as me lol

That’s early for a prelim, our Adv Highers are mid January.
Original post by G2021
That’s early for a prelim, our Adv Highers are mid January.

Yeah mine are also usually mid-January, but I'm meant to be at other schools for my subjects this year, so gotta do prelims when they do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending