[MSc: Economics] Edinburgh vs Warwick vs KCL

Watch
Katherine Zhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am an international student who currently studying in UK. Could you give me some advice on these options?

I want to study in london but I don't think the programme of KCL is suitable for my job career.

I want to find the first job in UK if I could and I am interested in consulting. Which one is better for getting job in UK? Thank you!

[offers]
Kings College London: MSc The Political Economy of Emerging Markets
Edinburgh: MSc Economics(Finance)
Warwick: MSc Economics and International Financial Economics

[waiting list]
LSE: Economic History
Curiousanxious
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Warwick for sure, its the third most targeted uni in uk. However, if you get the offer from lse take it without any doubt.
username1625799
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
out of the three offers take warwick, but obviously if LSE offer then accept that. Also can I ask when did you apply to KCL?
Katherine Zhu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Curiousanxious)
Warwick for sure, its the third most targeted uni in uk. However, if you get the offer from lse take it without any doubt.
Thank you 😊
Katherine Zhu
Rep:
?
(Original post by leobrave)
out of the three offers take warwick, but obviously if LSE offer then accept that. Also can I ask when did you apply to KCL?
Around January 15th I think. I got the off on March 3rd. Thank you and good luck 🍀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.59%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.21%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.73%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.35%

Watched Threads