DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case FBI acted improerply

Watch
FlynnInnocent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
"Get him to lie so we can prosecute" the unsealed documetns reveal.

Now the media, who convinced millions of Americans that Trump works for Russia are trying to downplay this. What are CNN, MSNBC etc saying to this? the DOJ is corrupt for exposing corruption.

Flynn was setup, by a corrupt polticaly motivated FBI and the Democrat party/media monopoly to push the Russia collusion hoax as a way to punish Trump for winning in 2016.

The documents unsealed, including handwritten notes 1/24/2017 day of Flynn FBI interview.

Transcript: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” Read transcript notes, copy original just filed.

Name:  truth1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  405.1 KB
Name:  truth2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  451.3 KB
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Do you have an actual source? Some dodgy as **** pictures not withstanding?
Ontargetsammy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
NGL, thought this was a Ozarks referance, though he got bagged for dropping wilkes some money.
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
At the time when Russians were meddling in US elections to help Trump, Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russian agents. He pleaded guilty to this. He also pled guilty to acting as a foreign agent for Turkey without informing the FBI. These are crimes.
Last edited by Ascend; 5 months ago
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Bill Barr on defending his legacy over this sham: "History is written by the winners".

:laugh:
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ascend)
At the time when Russians were meddling in US elections to help Trump, Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russian agents. He pleaded guilty to this. He also pled guilty to acting as a foreign agent for Turkey without informing the FBI. These are crimes.
I still find it more than slightly offensive the Americans think its unacceptable to have fun with their election yet they frequently do it to others, including the Russians.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (51)
16.61%
I'm not sure (8)
2.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (106)
34.53%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.3%
I'm not a current university student (138)
44.95%

Watched Threads