The Student Room Group

Didn’t take a level biology but think I should have, what can I do?

What A-levels are you doing , what year and what do you want to do after a-levels?

Didn’t take a level biology but think I should have, what can I do?

What A-levels are you doing , what year and what do you want to do after a-levels?
Reply 1
I am taking biology psychology and chemistry and I want to do a midwifery degree apprenticeship or go uni and stusy medicine
Original post by Hammad(214508)

I’m in year 12 now, going into year 13 in September and I’m doing English literature, health and social care and geography. I have been looking into going straight into working for the RSPCA as you don’t need further education for that or going to uni and ideally doing something where I can go on to work with animals. I would like to do nutrition and become an animal nutritionist or do some type of animal behaviour course but as I said these are hard to find without requiring biology at a level. Ideally I would like a job with gives me good pay as I want to rescue animals and the dream would be to eventually open a animal sanctuary/education centre type place to help educate people on proper care. This is why I’m thinking animal nutrition would be a good idea as I can provide better care for the animals and education for the people.

Edit: a few food and nutrition courses I have found which don’t say they require biology or a science a level on the UCAS website are Bath Spa University and University College Birmingham. Ideally I would like to be closer to home (South Wales) but I have not been able to find any courses which do not require biology.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest