Lcf prospective students 2020

Watch this thread
Giorga
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi!
I got an offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing.
Is there anyone else planning on going to LCF in October?
p.garciagonzalez
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi Giorgia!!
I got an offer too for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing at LCF!
Are you an international student or a home one??
Giorga
Rep:
hey! congratss!
I’m from Italy, where are you from?
p.garciagonzalez
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Congrats too!!
Great, I am from Spain!
I am excited to go to LCF but a little worried about the covid situation....
Have you applied to uni halls of residence?
Giorga
Rep:
(Original post by p.garciagonzalez)
Congrats too!!
Great, I am from Spain!
I am excited to go to LCF but a little worried about the covid situation....
Have you applied to uni halls of residence?
not yet, I’m worried as well.
I’m going to contact the accomodation office on Monday to ask a couple of questions and then I’ll decide what to do. 🤔
p.garciagonzalez
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I have applied to Cordwainers Court, Highline Building, Gardens House and Portland.
Idk if the halls are the best option for postgraduates....
Btw my IG is @paolagar19 find me on Ig and we can chat privetly!
linh ha
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I have an interview for BSc Fashion Management on 14/5. Can anyone help me with which question u often meet during the interview pls? Thank you xxx
Giorga
Rep:
(Original post by linh ha)
Hi, I have an interview for BSc Fashion Management on 14/5. Can anyone help me with which question u often meet during the interview pls? Thank you xxx
Hey!
I got asked questions about myself, my previous studies and my experiences, why I chose LCF and that master in particular and a few questions related to the main subject of the course.
I hope this helps, good luck!
Doongeee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello there anyone who got an offer for MBA course LCF?!?
thesunclub
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giorga)
Hi!
I got an offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing.
Is there anyone else planning on going to LCF in October?
Hey! Yes! Ill be doing MA Fashion Journalism! Anyone else? x
dw.su00
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi! I got an offer for BA FDD at lcf and I'm also international!
giulia.26
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey congrats everyone! I got an offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing in October too and I'm from Italy Did you guys already find a place to stay or are you still looking (like me)?
Akash3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'll be pursuing MA Fashion Design Management at LCF this October
p.garciagonzalez
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by giulia.26)
Hey congrats everyone! I got an offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing in October too and I'm from Italy Did you guys already find a place to stay or are you still looking (like me)?
Hy Giulia! I am still looking for an accomodation, I find it difficult tbh... it is too soon
hiagne
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, has anyone here applied for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing? Just wondering how long the wait is to hear back and whether people have had interviews for this course? I have applied pretty late but just wanted to see how long I should expect to wait for a response! Thanks
Giorga
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by hiagne)
Hi, has anyone here applied for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing? Just wondering how long the wait is to hear back and whether people have had interviews for this course? I have applied pretty late but just wanted to see how long I should expect to wait for a response! Thanks
Hey! I sent my application at the end of february. I received the interview invite at the end of march and had my interview at the end of april
hiagne
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you!! Can I ask what sort of questions they asked you in the interview? Thanks
hiagne
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giorga)
Hey! I sent my application at the end of february. I received the interview invite at the end of march and had my interview at the end of april
Thank you!! Can I ask what sort of questions they asked you in the interview? Thanks
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hiagne)
Hi Hiagne,

I hope you are well. You should have received an confirmation email with your login details for your UAL Portal, this is where we will get in touch with you regarding your application so is really important you are regularly checking your emails for any updates.

It can take a few weeks or longer to hear from UAL regarding your application so please try and not panic if you don't hear back straight away! There is several various postgraduate courses at UAL so the application process time all varies slightly.

If you are worried about the length of time that you are yet to hear anything back you can get in touch with the admissions team direct on your portal.

I hope that helps you and please feel free to ask anymore questions you may have!

Best wishes,

Zoe
UAL Student Rep
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone here got in without the ‘required’ grades , I have a 2:2 in textile design BA (Hons). 1 year of textile/ fashion design experience.
If not what can I do begining of 2021 to get in for September 2021 .
Thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads