The Student Room Group

Physician associate Msc - Hertfordshire University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mayisha14
OMG good luck!!! Lemme know how it goes!! Mines on Thursday I'm super nervous too!

It went well I think! its quite laid back compared to some of my other interviews so don’t stress! Good luck :smile:
Original post by jjjyasmion
It went well I think! its quite laid back compared to some of my other interviews so don’t stress! Good luck :smile:

Thats amazing I'm so happy for you!!! Mines tomorrow I'm so scared... did they ask lots of science questions? where else did you have interviews?
Thats amazing I'm so happy for you!!! Mines tomorrow I'm so scared... did they ask lots of science questions? where else did you have interviews?

no technical stuff no but as long as you have your presentation done as well as your like core answers you’ll honestly be fine
I just got my offer!!!!!!! How did everyone else do??
congrats same! I can’t believe they got back so fast haha but I’m glad since this is my first offer so far haha

Congrats!! did you get the offer through UCAS or did you receive a direct email from herts.
congrats same! I can’t believe they got back so fast haha but I’m glad since this is my first offer so far haha

Same I was so suprised!!
Original post by Anonym098
Congrats!! did you get the offer through UCAS or did you receive a direct email from herts.

Both! They sent an email and UCAS track was updates and I got an email for that too
Hey guys, I got an offer from Herts. Was wondering whether you live in London and if you are going to travel from London. How viable is it?
congrats! I love in london but i’m relocating since the drive/commute, lectures and placements around the uni would probably negatively affect my time to study since its gonna be super intense but it depends on how far you live honestly

Congrats! Looks like you have everything planned out. I don't think relocation would be possible for me, so commuting is my only option. And that's the biggest problem; the commute. I, too, feel that the commute would affect my study time (and also drain me quickly). Just banking on some of the closer unis to me in London.
Reply 49
Can somebody tell me the sample questions that they asked? Will be much helpful..
Reply 50
Congrats.
When will you start?
Can you explain about your interview please
I just got my offer!!!!!!! How did everyone else do??
Reply 51

Helloo, and congradulation
would you please tell me is you course MSc physician associate studies?
is there any interview for that?
can u plz explain about interview if you had
many thanx
Reply 52
Hi, does anyone know what hospitals herts sends students to for the PA course?

Quick Reply