Is this word inappropriate?

Watch
idk01
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So, without giving too much away about the name of it, I am planning to start a blog. Not some blog commenting on how to have a productive morning but one that posts articles on current affairs and more serious issues. Now I believe I have come up with a good name for the blog however I fear that some might see one of the words in it as inappropriate.

The word is confessions.

It is in the context of 'confessions of [a certain type of person]'

I don't want to specifically say what the title is for obvious reasons however, do people think this is appropriate? The [type of person] is nothing controversial; it's the same level of PGness as e.g. 'confessions of a Waitrose customer assistant'. However I worry that the word 'confessions' has other ties including those of a religious or sexual nature and fear that some, perhaps older people, may make this connection and see the name of the blog as inappropriate.

This is quite a strange question I know but I hope you guys can give your opinion on it despite me not revealing the whole name.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally I wouldn't see it as such.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I mean if you have doubt just do something else...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (85)
26.15%
England (109)
33.54%
Belgium (27)
8.31%
Germany (38)
11.69%
Spain (6)
1.85%