Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Some people a ego check if they believe driving a car makes them have some sort of higher status than those you use public transport. "it's embarassing"

It is terrible mentality, they just need to get employed and build their savings. If they do eventually start driving those savings will go like this 👎.

The most honest advice people like this is they need right now is get a part time job, stop worrying about the result/outcome and focus on the process, and basically wind your neck in. Driving suddenly doesn't make you a superstar. It just makes your bank account lighter and gives you more independence.
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Some people a ego check if they believe driving a car makes them have some sort of higher status than those you use public transport. "it's embarassing"

It is terrible mentality, they just need to get employed and build their savings. If they do eventually start driving those savings will go like this 👎.

The most honest advice people like this is they need right now is get a part time job, stop worrying about the result/outcome and focus on the process, and basically wind your neck in. Driving suddenly doesn't make you a superstar. It just makes your bank account lighter and gives you more independence.
Truth <3 Preach! Using public transport has that sort of stigma unfortunately.

I hate the people on roads trying to be loud and "showing off", like honestly nobody cares. I just hate that they're ruining the world with their useless emissions racing up and down roads.

I'd only get a car if I needed it rather than an ego boost, it's shi---t that people are like that x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MKaur18)
Truth <3 Preach! Using public transport has that sort of stigma unfortunately.

I hate the people on roads trying to be loud and "showing off", like honestly nobody cares. I just hate that they're ruining the world with their useless emissions racing up and down roads.

I'd only get a car if I needed it rather than an ego boost, it's shi---t that people are like that x
I know
kingpin x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You do you. I don't think those people you are referring to are crying at night because someone ranted on a student platform.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
You do you. I don't think those people you are referring to are crying at night because someone ranted on a student platform.
Its just ruining the planet because people need to stop driving and sell their cars instead of ****ing up the environment and electric cars are just the same it’s just a scam. Just get public transport ffs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)

It’s pathetic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads