The Student Room Group

I want to write a book about my personal life except I don't know if it is wise?

I want to write a book about my personal life. I want to include my problems that I have faced such as loneliness, validation, friendships etc.

It will be like a self-help book / autobiography.

I want to take a risk to get my sotry out so people can relate.

I don't have any professional experience apart from A-level English Lit and blogging.

I will appreciate if I could get answers on this and any resources I may find useful.

Thank You
I've never written a book and I don't have any resources, but I just wanted to say that this sounds like a great idea and that you should definitely do it! My best advice is to just start writing, do it now, just get your thoughts onto paper and you can do the edits later. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I want to write a book about my personal life. I want to include my problems that I have faced such as loneliness, validation, friendships etc.

It will be like a self-help book / autobiography.

I want to take a risk to get my sotry out so people can relate.

I don't have any professional experience apart from A-level English Lit and blogging.

I will appreciate if I could get answers on this and any resources I may find useful.

Thank You

depends what you wanna do with it. if you want to traditionally publish... well, if you aren't famous, there's basically no market for your memoirs
Reply 3
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest