The Student Room Group

I sent nudes to my boyfriend but I’m scared

Me and my boyfriend been going out for around 6 months i started to send him nudes recently because I felt like I’m ready,he sends me them as well however I started to send him pictures where my face is in them I trust him however I’m scared they will get leaked even though he claims he won’t and promises me and I don’t what to do.

Scroll to see replies

Why are you in a relationship with a guy you can’t trust?
How long have you been together?
Original post by barbie_girlx
Me and my boyfriend been going out for around 6 months i started to send him nudes recently because I felt like I’m ready,he sends me them as well however I started to send him pictures where my face is in them I trust him however I’m scared they will get leaked even though he claims he won’t and promises me and I don’t what to do.

If the guy has any respect for you, he won't leak them.
EDIT: he should also be willing to delete them if you are uncomfortable, obviously this is trust that he'll do it given he already has them
(edited 3 years ago)
Why would you send nudes to someone you don’t trust? Think there’s more to this than you’re saying.
well theres nothing you can do about it now
Original post by Fermion.
Why would you send nudes to someone you don’t trust? Think there’s more to this than you’re saying.

I do trust him That’s why I sent them.
Reply 6

Well, you are just not being smart! Suppose you split up and he then circulates those pictures? Suppose his phone gets hacked? Ask him to delete them and hope that he does!
Original post by TheStarboy
Why are you in a relationship with a guy you can’t trust?
How long have you been together?

6 months and I am,I do trust him
Original post by mnot
If the guy has any respect for you, he won't leak them.
EDIT: he should also be willing to delete them if you are uncomfortable, obviously this is trust that he'll do it given he already has them

He does,he treats me well and he’s willing to delete them he always tells me he can,but then I don’t want him to
Original post by mgi
Well, you are just not being smart! Suppose you split up and he then circulates those pictures? Suppose his phone gets hacked? Ask him to delete them and hope that he does!

We have to face the reality,who would hack him and I have his nudes as well he said he can delete them if I want to
He said he can delete them if I want to but then I don’t want him to
Reply 11
Listen, accidents happen. I'm not saying this to scare you but, if he accidentally loses his phone, who knows what could happen? My advice to you luv, would be to stop sending pictures with your face and find a way to ensure that he deletes them whenever he's finished. If he's mad about you not sending nudes with your face in them, then you know he's an ******* who doesn't deserve your time. Best of luck!
Original post by psycs
Listen, accidents happen. I'm not saying this to scare you but, if he accidentally loses his phone, who knows what could happen? My advice to you luv, would be to stop sending pictures with your face and find a way to ensure that he deletes them whenever he's finished. If he's mad about you not sending nudes with your face in them, then you know he's an ******* who doesn't deserve your time. Best of luck!

Thank you,he has them in a folder with a password which nobody knows.
I do trust him That’s why I sent them.

Then why are you worried? If you trust him then this shouldn’t affect you. Also, never include your face in a nude.
Original post by Fermion.
Then why are you worried? If you trust him then this shouldn’t affect you. Also, never include your face in a nude.

I don’t know why I’m worried but he sent me pictures with his face on them that’s why it kind of made me want to do it as well.
I don’t know why I’m worried but he sent me pictures with his face on them that’s why it kind of made me want to do it as well.

You need to communicate to him and erase these trust issues you have.

Thank you x

Thank you x

You've both sent nudes to each other, with your faces in, likely in a kind of 'heat of the moment' thing, and now you've realised it's quite a high risk thing to do.
If you both love, or at the very least, respect each other, neither of you will share or leak what's been sent to you, not now, not ever.
Trust is a big part of successful and happy relationships, so if both of you do the right and decent thing by keeping the photos to yourselves, this whole episode could be a trust building point between you and potentially strengthen your relationship.
The fact that he's said he's willing to delete them if you want him to is a good start imo.

Much as it happens too often, remember there are lots of decent guys who would never ever share or leak any personal photos sent to them by someone who trusted them.
Ask him nicely to delete them - don’t get into an argument about it in case he threatens anything. Maybe say “please delete them, i’ll send u better ones” then send ones that your face isn’t in. If he respects u then he would delete them. Maybe say u are worried in case his phone/icloud gets hacked. Good luck

Honestly, I think you should have shown him how much you have respect for yourself.. it doesn't matter if he asked you 1st or you sent him 1st, but always remember in your life one thing, the way how you treat yourself is exactly how you show the world how much you care about yourself, how much respect you have for yourself. In a serious relationship, sending nudes aren't the essential things, if your relationship is a serious relationship, you two should have been making plans to be stable, having a better life than you two are currently having, supporting each other. That's the reality in this life. It's okay to be kinky sometimes but remember about the greatest achievements. Always remember, if while been in the relationship didn't upgrade certain things in your life, maybe that's not the right one. I'm just telling you this cuz you sound pretty young, I wish I had someone to give me some serious advice a couple of years back. Hope you get my point hun, take care xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending