Is nexplanon highly effective?

Watch this thread
Candyaholic347
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just started having sex. I’m 25. Held off for so long waiting to meet right person and cause of huge fear of pregnancy. How likely is it to get pregnant on nexplanon?? Have a lot of people? I just ended my period so don’t think I am. He also never cums inside me.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
If your paranoid about getting pregnant I would probably use both a hormonal and barrier contraceptive. Even if the odds are low with hormonal contraceptives theres still a possibility you could get pregnant, it happened to my aunty and my mum's cousin when they were using horrmal contraceptives. And if he tells you it's not comfortable and objects to this he isn't respecting your body. You do what you feel is safe as even if he does have to wear a condom it will still feel good for him, I mean it may be marginally better for him without the condom but at the end of the day making sure you feel safe and secure when having sex is a much bigger priority than how he feels during sex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (144)
29.15%
It went fairly well (234)
47.37%
It didn't go too well (74)
14.98%
TERRIBLE! (42)
8.5%

Watched Threads