Short girls should stop going for the tall guys.

Watch
username5257152
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As someone who's 6'5" and married. If when I was single I found out that you only liked me because of my height, or only dated me because of my height, I would politely punt your little garden gnome bodies into the great beyond without hesitation.
No offence, but I don’t think any girl would want your lanky ass body just for your height. You tall guys adore your height more than anyone else imo.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zhendoz)
No offence, but I don’t think any girl would want your lanky ass body just for your height. You tall guys adore your height more than anyone else imo.
My comment was made with the purpose of providing comedic value to this thread, obviously there would be other factors in dating someone.

Not everyone who's tall is 'lanky' in fact I'm proportioned like a rugby player.
I couldn't care less about my height, in fact I'd prefer to be shorter. Everything is uncomfortable since it's made for average height from clothes, to furniture to vehicles. Add to that social anxiety, but because you're tall you can't blend in with the crowd. Back problems which will get progressively worse throughout your life, and increased expenditure whilst shopping since you have to eat larger portions or purchase custom made clothes/shoes.
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My comment was made with the purpose of providing comedic value to this thread, obviously there would be other factors in dating someone.

Not everyone who's tall is 'lanky' in fact I'm proportioned like a rugby player.
I couldn't care less about my height, in fact I'd prefer to be shorter. Everything is uncomfortable since it's made for average height from clothes, to furniture to vehicles. Add to that social anxiety, but because you're tall you can't blend in with the crowd. Back problems which will get progressively worse throughout your life, and increased expenditure whilst shopping since you have to eat larger portions or purchase custom made clothes/shoes.
Alright you seem to be fine then but there are generally tall guys who think they are God’s send more than some short girls do. True that! I think you must prefer going out to buffets more than restaurants :teehee: and also short people are better at dancing actually
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol someone's salty they can't get the guy they want
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Lol someone's salty they can't get the guy they want
I just don’t get it because I’m tall with a nice body
shaay_11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To all you short girls out there just stop going for the tall guys because us tall girls need them. Go after the short guys that are your height.
well I am 5'8 and this problem is kinda frustrating because the minor things annoy me so much, but height doesn't matter if the two people got good chemistry then why complain?
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just don’t get it because I’m tall with a nice body
Looks aren't everything
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Alright you seem to be fine then but there are generally tall guys who think they are God’s send more than some short girls do. True that! I think you must prefer going out to buffets more than restaurants :teehee: and also short people are better at dancing actually
I do agree that a lot of guys who are tall think that they're the "Chosen one".
Well given the fact I said I have social anxiety, I'd prefer to stay at home and cook for my wife instead of going out.
People of all heights and sizes have the capacity to learn how to dance properly, but I guess it's easier with a lower center of gravity.
hxmzaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Girls can do whatever the **** they want. Why should we listen to you?
cool it lmao, no need to take it so personally
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hxmzaaaa)
cool it lmao, no need to take it so personally
I’m completely relaxed. I’m just saying girls can date short guys or tall guys. It’s nobody’s business. If you’re short then just accept it.
PrettymuchGod
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://media.tenor.com/images/eecc1...277a/tenor.gif
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:rofl: totally intended to personally attacking you
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bexjw)
Mate, I’m 5’2”. Every guy is tall to me.
SAME BAHAHAHA :lol:
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do agree that a lot of guys who are tall think that they're the "Chosen one".
Well given the fact I said I have social anxiety, I'd prefer to stay at home and cook for my wife instead of going out.
People of all heights and sizes have the capacity to learn how to dance properly, but I guess it's easier with a lower center of gravity.
Yeah it’s not that tall people can’t learn how to dance but naturally shorter people look better dancing and can do it more ‘smoothly’
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Prsom :bunny:
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Prsom :bunny:
Soo cute :ahee:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Soo cute :ahee:
:joyman::moo:
^^^
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
:joyman::moo:
^^^
:rofl: these TSR emojis are a whole unexplored territory for me
tats1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m short, I’ve dated a variety of heights of guys. Please don’t say I can’t go for a guy I like for his personality just because he’s tall. That’s possibly one of the most shallow arguments I’ve heard in a while? Please stop.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:rofl: these TSR emojis are a whole unexplored territory for me
Ikrr they're so cute haha
:troll::borat::beer:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads