Short girls should stop going for the tall guys.

Watch
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Ikrr they're so cute haha
:troll::borat::beer:
:party:
riggedoof
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
someones mad they arent petite.....lol
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
:party:
:fuhrer::hump2::pepsi::viking:
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
smaller girls do not care about you and are not going to alter their dating patterns to accommodate your preferences.

people are very selfish when it comes to dating and care only about fulfilling their own desires not the desire of some random person on the internet.
Personally my real gripe with 'dating' from my limited experience but eager observation is that most people don't even know wtf they want in the first place. They proclaim all sorts of 'expectations' (usually superficial), then often settle for someone that doesn't match those whatsoever, or complicate shyt even further with multiple arrays of mixed signals. The reasons why they often settle for partners who don't match those expectations, is because often such partners simply don't exist or are very limited, and so they end spending too much time hunting for those until they run out of time and realise their options are narrowing.

Very little realism. Fake profiles, cat-fishing, fake boobs, exaggerated heights.

My dilemma (though I don't spend much time on it) is... do would I even want to settle for someone like that myself, once they wasted x% of their life chasing gibberish until they got desperate enough to turn their attention to me? It's demeaning and inauthentic. Within my first month at work, two female co-workers were dropping hints and making eye contact even though we literally didn't even work on anything together. Both turned out to be pregnant within just a couple of months. It's typical. Thank God I know what's good for me and didn't fall for it. I'm pretty appalled to be honest, to the extent where normally I prefer to not even think about these things instead. What's worse, is they didn't even seem like 'mean girls' or bad people at all. They probably deserved better, but didn't know better.
username5257152
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ikrr they're so cute haha
:troll::borat::beer:
Hahahah indeed and they even got Borat!
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do what i like m8
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zhendoz)
Hahahah indeed and they even got Borat!
We all love Borat :rofl3:

Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Or just let people be with who they want? Why would you want to be a guys second choice anyway? By your logic a (specific) tall man would rather take a shorter girl but she won’t date him because she has been told not to, so he goes for the taller girl. Many guys like tall girls, go with a guy who picks you over everyone else. Same for short guys, I’m sure they’d rather have a girl who accepts their height and chooses them over tall guys, rather than choosing them because they’ve been told they can’t have the tall guy they were more attracted to.
Toscana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Coming from a 5’7 guy, women are biologically attracted to tall men or at least, men who are taller than they are. You cant blame them for going for the tall guys, it’s in their nature lol. Just like you can’t blame men for getting with girls who aren’t fat
PrettymuchGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What is considered a short girl here? cause google says 5 feet 4 is average for a woman and before googling I thought that height would be considered short.
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PrettymuchGod)
What is considered a short girl here? cause google says 5 feet 4 is average for a woman and before googling I thought that height would be considered short.
Anything below 5’4 :lol:
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
The above was not intended to be Anonymous:

Personally my real gripe with 'dating' from my limited experience but eager observations are that most people don't even know wtf they want in the first place. They proclaim all sorts of 'expectations' (usually superficial), then often settle for someone that doesn't match those whatsoever, or complicate shyt even further with multiple arrays of mixed signals when dating those 'below' their 'expectations'. The reasons why they often settle for partners who don't match those expectations, is because often such partners simply don't exist or are very limited, and so they end up spending too much time hunting for those until they run out of time and realise their options are narrowing.

Very little realism. Fake profiles, cat-fishing, fake boobs, exaggerated heights. etc.

My dilemma (though I don't spend much time on it) is... why would I even want to settle for someone like that myself, once they wasted x% of their life chasing gibberish until they got desperate enough to turn their attention to me? It's demeaning and inauthentic. Within my first month at work, two female co-workers were dropping hints and making eye contact even though we literally didn't even work on anything together. Both turned out to be pregnant within just a couple of months. Apparently this is not unusual. Thank God I know what's good for me and didn't fall for it. I'm pretty appalled to be honest, to the extent where normally I prefer to not even think about these things instead. What's worse, is they didn't even seem like 'mean girls' or bad people at all. They probably deserved better, but didn't know better and just got caught up in the furore and groupthink of today's 'dating culture' that is absolute bollox, instead of using their own heads. My real issue is I have had enough problems without risking loading myself up with even more.

Oh and yeah, one of them so happened to be couple inches taller than me.

And I have a rule I normally stick to of avoiding intimacy and relationships with co-workers. That's what stopped me above all else. Realistically though, it would just take much longer in the context of the 'office' for me to lower my guard enough to show interest.
Okay....
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Toscana)
Coming from a 5’7 guy, women are biologically attracted to tall men or at least, men who are taller than they are. You cant blame them for going for the tall guys, it’s in their nature lol. Just like you can’t blame men for getting with girls who aren’t fat
This isn't a proper analogy tho, women don't go for fat men either, it's not a male thing.
username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We all love Borat :rofl3:

Hahaha that video! The store worker deserves an award for not going mad and being so patient! :clap: As a half Russian who was born in Uzbekistan, this guy kills me! :rofl: however, my Kazakh friends disagree, one of them said “no one knew about Kazakhstan before borat and it would be better if it stayed that way” :rofl:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hahaha that video! The store worker deserves an award for not going mad and being so patient! :clap: As a half Russian who was born in Uzbekistan, this guy kills me! :rofl: however, my Kazakh friends disagree, one of them said “no one knew about Kazakhstan before borat and it would be better if it stayed that way” :rofl:
Ikrr poor guy :rofl3:
Tbh I did know about Kazakhstan wayyy before borat
Ohh right, I remember you saying you're half arab half russian (so cool btw haha)

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan :borat:

username5257152
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ikrr poor guy :rofl3:
Tbh I did know about Kazakhstan wayyy before borat
Ohh right, I remember you saying you're half arab half russian (so cool btw haha)

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan :borat:

Whenever I see a spoiler I immediately think of your username, it’s your signature
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I prefer "shorter" guys tbh
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whenever I see a spoiler I immediately think of your username, it’s your signature
:flute:
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I prefer "shorter" guys tbh
RIP your inbox

:flute:
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
No

Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
RIP your inbox

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
No

Wdym?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads