The Student Room Group

Anyone else addicted to the internet?

I’m addicted to discord, youtube and possibly TSR, how about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Careful, that’s how I got addicted to tsr. I was on it because I was bored and next thing you know, I’m checking it every hour
Reply 2
Original post by Toscana

I am, I watch videos on YouTube all day, I go on tsr all day, I go on google a lot and then my social media
Reply 3
You might be the first person in the world to be addicted to cokeaine!
Original post by Toscana

yes im addicted too. and quarantine isnt helping.
Reply 5
Too true. I think most of us will be addicted to the internet by the time lockdown ends though which isn’t good for social life
definitely, especially TSR, always come back to it
Reply 7
Original post by Benter
I am, I watch videos on YouTube all day, I go on tsr all day, I go on google a lot and then my social media

Same mate, same
Reply 8
Original post by Toscana
Same mate, same

What youtubers do you watch geez
Reply 9
You made it up? Nah you’re lying 🤣
Reply 10
what kind of stuff would you like to do (that's possible under current circumstances)? I'm sure there's some other stuff you'd really love to do but are a bit hesitant
Sh!t, you just made me realise...

Damn. You're right!

K, I'm done for today.
Reply 12
Original post by Benter
What youtubers do you watch geez

I’d be here all day If i named all of them, so to name a few: jordan Peterson, Jeff nippard, heck off commie, idubbbz and daquan Wiltshire
Reply 13
Original post by Toscana
I’d be here all day If i named all of them, so to name a few: jordan Peterson, Jeff nippard, heck off commie, idubbbz and daquan Wiltshire

What about ksi?
Reply 14
Original post by Ben878
what kind of stuff would you like to do (that's possible under current circumstances)? I'm sure there's some other stuff you'd really love to do but are a bit hesitant

I was addicted to it way before lockdown so the same stuff lol
Reply 15
Original post by Benter
What about ksi?

Sometimes I watch the sidemen like their tinder video. They’re alright, don’t watch them much though tbh
:evilbanana:
ohhh I just clocked hahaha
I'll get going right away :creep:
Reply 18
Who the hells that lol
Reply 19
Original post by Toscana
Sometimes I watch the sidemen like their tinder video. They’re alright, don’t watch them much though tbh

Same

Quick Reply

Latest