The Student Room Group

McGill Waitlist

Hey, currently a year 13 student in the uk . McGill is my dream school! I’m a Canadian citizen, I applied for 2 faculties (bachelor of Arts and Sciences, and bachelor of Science for Chemistry). At GCSE I have 3A*s 5As 1B and 1C. I take french maths biology chemistry at A level and am predicted A*AAA. I just got waitlisted for the arts and sciences application and review - decision pending for chemistry . I was wondering if anyone has made it off the waitlist/if many people do and what my chances were of getting off it/how I could improve them?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I am applying this year and my exams and course I will apply for are almost exactly the same as yours! Have you had a decision yet? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Reply 2
Hey I got rejected for chemistry but accepted off the waitlist for the arts and science programme. I realised that I actually don't want to do that course so I'm resitting chemistry (I got a B and was hoping for an A) and gonna reapply for chem as soon as i get my results. Not sure if they accept students who do that though. What are you applying for exactly?
Hey I just sent in my application for McGill but am suddenly freaking out cause I don't see anywhere I can add any documents whatsoever (I applied for bachelor of arts) and so I don't see how I can add my GCSE grades. How are they meant to know that I have the minimum requirements for maths and English? also is my school meant to add something because I applied independently? Pls tell me if you have any sort of info on this thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending