A-level Dance Help During Quarantine

Watch this thread
SleepyyPineapple
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m planning to take a-level dance next year and I have little experience. I’ve done some musical theatre style dance and have had a couple tap lessons but that’s about it. I’m currently doing some les mills barre workouts and watching lots of contemporary dances online. What’s the best thing to improve and prepare myself for a-level dance whilst in quarantine and does anyone have an tips or suggestions for succeeding in a-level dance?
KrazyKriss
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Watch the next step
Littlemissdance
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I was really struggling with revising for dance, as there is very little revision materials out there for dance. So I started making YouTube videos about the topics to help myself as much as anyone else who was in the same situation. My channel is Little Miss Dance on YouTube, check it out and let me know if it helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads