I wear my mothers dresses

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
This is officially the century of the crossdressers and although I'm not gay and never have been, I am a crossdresser. I often go on dates wearing my mothers clothes, a wig and makeup, but I wear men's cologne. The woman is ether put off by my appearance or stays and gives me a lecture on how to dress properly. I've never met anyone who will accept me for me.
Zoe Skinner
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
there is someone out there for you!!!!!!
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Tell them to **** off :bigsmile:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zoe Skinner)
there is someone out there for you!!!!!!
I just want someone who I can share clothes with, swap makeup ideas and talk girly. I love talking about little boys in dresses, going shopping and getting my nails done. I am so girly....
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
trust me, there will be people out there who feel the exact same way as you. you just need to cross paths with them :yep:

don't worry about what others think. strangers in the street won't remember you the next day.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yzanne)
trust me, there will be people out there who feel the exact same way as you. you just need to cross paths with them :yep:

don't worry about what others think. strangers in the street won't remember you the next day.
I know, but I used to be manly, before someone shown me this way of life. Now I want all men to wear dresses and not what they used to wear. This is the 21st century, and it should be made customary for men to wear dresses. It offends me to see men in tshirts and jeans or suits, we are all one person.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just want someone who I can share clothes with, swap makeup ideas and talk girly. I love talking about little boys in dresses, going shopping and getting my nails done. I am so girly....
You like talking about ‘little boys in dresses’? That’s very wrong...
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
I know, but I used to be manly, before someone shown me this way of life. Now I want all men to wear dresses and not what they used to wear. This is the 21st century, and it should be made customary for men to wear dresses. It offends me to see men in tshirts and jeans or suits, we are all one person.
You sound like a troll
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
What the f*** is this world coming to.
Anonymous #1
I just mean how pretty they look
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
That’s disgusting
JustinBieber2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
WTF... Is wrong with you? You sick *******! Little boys in dresses? That's vile. You are either a troll or a very disturbed person, who needs to seek professional help.
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
This is officially the century of the crossdressers and although I'm not gay and never have been, I am a crossdresser. I often go on dates wearing my mothers clothes, a wig and makeup, but I wear men's cologne. The woman is ether put off by my appearance or stays and gives me a lecture on how to dress properly. I've never met anyone who will accept me for me.
When you arranged these dates, did you tell them you were a crossdresser? Or did you show them pictures of yourself in "normal" clothes instead? If it is the latter then I see why they would be annoyed
Anonymous #1
Look everyone, I am not a troll nor a pervert. I just like wearing dresses... Should I be ashamed? No!

When I mentioned little boys in dresses, I just mean that it's their own choices to wear dresses and we should all be proud. I never meant that they looked attractive, because that's disgusting and like I previously stated, I am not a kiddy fiddler.
Zoe Skinner
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
definitely a troll
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
I crossdress occasionally too but only under men's clothing. I like to wear pink panties, stockings and a chastity cage.
BethCargill2020
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by yzanne)

I am M2F and i am for ever wearing Female Thinks and people Dont like me like my ex her lose im still me you just need to stand up and Be pround of who you are
BethCargill2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thats not worrg at all every preson is Driffncett and if you cant Be nice and kind and care about others just leave others alone and get on with your owen life on your owen
BethCargill2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What the f*** is this world coming to.
Dont Be so Rude
BethCargill2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No its not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed