The Student Room Group

Chemistry of Psychology alevel?

I want to take bio and maths and then a third. I put down chem as it opens more doors as I think i might want to do dietetics. BUT psychology genuinely looks 100 time more interesting but also doesnt really help me in the future. I dont know what to do as i fear chem will be so hard but I am willing to work. Any Advice?
Reply 1
i do bio chem and psychology. psychology is interesting but if it won't be beneficial to what u wanna study at uni then dont do it. chemistry does open more doors compared to psychology. i wouldn't say chem is easy but if u are going to work hard on it then it wont be impossible to get a good grade. also how are your essay skills? because psychology is essay heavy
chemistry has a reputation for being a difficult a level, but of course difficulty is relative. psychology is pretty easy to understand though there's a lot of content that you need to memorise. if you want to study dietetics, you should research the courses that are offered by the unis and what they ask for. kcl for example ask for biology and chemistry so if you wanted to study there you'll need to take chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest