Supporting statement for accommodation?

Watch this thread
twinklelittlstar
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
"Please state relevant grounds to support your application and also list BRIEFLY your hobbies and interests."

It's a supporting statement for an accommodation application. Does anyone know what I have to write here? I get the hobbies and interests bit, but for the rest? Thank you very much for all help <3
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by twinklelittlstar)
"Please state relevant grounds to support your application and also list BRIEFLY your hobbies and interests."

It's a supporting statement for an accommodation application. Does anyone know what I have to write here? I get the hobbies and interests bit, but for the rest? Thank you very much for all help <3
The last bit is to match you with people and have a mix or avoid conflict.
The first bit I imagine is if its competitive and whether you want something quiet/ lively or theres limited accommodation and you have to justify why you cant share or need an ensuite or must have that hall. Think about distance and medical conditions. That might mean you cant have a ground floor, need ensuite or have access requirements. Ask accomm but thats my guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.67%
As I expected (67)
31.9%
Harder (79)
37.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.81%

Watched Threads