Should I break up with him?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
My boyfriend has done things to not make me trust him a lot. I don't even know why he does it. First thing he did was cheat on me with his ex girlfriend. After that, we broke up. A few weeks ago, I was talking to his friend who has a crush on me. While we were talking he told me,"You shouldn't date him. He's a bad person. I barely even trust him." I was wondering why he said that. But his friend said,"I asked him for nude photos and he sent me yours." I feel like our trust is completly broken. He begged me for another chance and we got back together yesterday. I really don't think we're meant to be. Should I just break up with him?
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey you can and should actually sue your boyfriend for sharing explicit photos of you without your consent it's against the law and its a criminal offence.

And absolutely do not go back to him.
username5161354
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Break up!!!! I’ll be here for moral support if you need x
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Ummmm you're back with him??? I'm sorry Idk how much you like this guy but him cheating on you alone is enough reason to break up with his pathetic and sorry self. It shows he has no respect for you, and him sending his friend your nudes adds to it! Get rid and never go back you deserve SO much more!!!!!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by blueberrybowl)
Break up!!!! I’ll be here for moral support if you need x
Thank you I will pm you!
JazItUp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Please breakup with him! He seems toxic and horrible You deserve better!
Miss Maddie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Break up

If you're unsure about anything break up. He doesn't respect you. You don't need him
H3ARTBROK3N
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Not sure if you are still with him. But if you are, then break up.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend has done things to not make me trust him a lot. I don't even know why he does it. First thing he did was cheat on me with his ex girlfriend. After that, we broke up. A few weeks ago, I was talking to his friend who has a crush on me. While we were talking he told me,"You shouldn't date him. He's a bad person. I barely even trust him." I was wondering why he said that. But his friend said,"I asked him for nude photos and he sent me yours." I feel like our trust is completly broken. He begged me for another chance and we got back together yesterday. I really don't think we're meant to be. Should I just break up with him?
What's the point being with him there's no trust anymore just end it
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
End it.
username5395306
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
theres no point in it end it its unhealthy
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Drop him like a ton of bricks he has no real love or respect for you at all he is Gutter Snipe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (46)
31.29%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (30)
20.41%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.52%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise