Remedy758
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi

Is there anyone who is either applying or going to CCCU this September intake?
Last edited by Remedy758; 6 months ago
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
There's a University forum. Have you posted in there for responses?
Remedy758
Rep:
?
Yh, no answers it’s weird
Pinkstar1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi! I have an unconditional offer from CCCU and strongly considering it! What courses have you guys applied for ?x
Last edited by Pinkstar1; 6 months ago
Remedy758
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pinkstar1)
Hi! I have an unconditional offer from CCCU and strongly considering it! What courses have you guys applied for ?x
Hey Congrats! That’s the same with me! I applied to study Occupational Therapy yourself? x
Pinkstar1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Remedy758)
Hey Congrats! That’s the same with me! I applied to study Occupational Therapy yourself? x
Oh thank you and congrats to yourself!! I’ll be studying MA in Social Work. Are you local to Canterbury ?x
Remedy758
Rep:
?
Oh thank you and congrats to yourself!! I’ll be studying MA in Social Work. Are you local to Canterbury ?x
Thank you too and ah lovely!! Noo, lol I’m 2 hours away from there yourself? x
Pinkstar1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Thank you too and ah lovely!! Noo, lol I’m 2 hours away from there yourself? x
Ahhhh that makes the two of us! I live in Birmingham so’ll have to totally move there ? Are you doing an undergraduate or post graduate ?

Anddd have you started to look for accommodation with everything going on with most courses being online ?
Remedy758
Rep:
?
Ahhhh that makes the two of us! I live in Birmingham so’ll have to totally move there ? Are you doing an undergraduate or post graduate ?

Anddd have you started to look for accommodation with everything going on with most courses being online ?
Ah not bad!! I’m going to be an undergraduate, with all that’s going on I’ll be staying at home and I’ll commute from home. You?
Pinkstar1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ah not bad!! I’m going to be an undergraduate, with all that’s going on I’ll be staying at home and I’ll commute from home. You?
My course is at postgraduate level. Oh wow commuting for 2hrs you’re brave. But we could be lucky if Unis move to online for the first semester of not the whole year. But probably terrible for you as you might miss your freshers week 😣. I think there’s more CCCU students on the Facebook page compared to here. Have you checked it out ?
Remedy758
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
My course is at postgraduate level. Oh wow commuting for 2hrs you’re brave. But we could be lucky if Unis move to online for the first semester of not the whole year. But probably terrible for you as you might miss your freshers week 😣. I think there’s more CCCU students on the Facebook page compared to here. Have you checked it out ?
Haha I’ve done it before, wasn’t too bad aslong as I have my music and food I’m good lol Just have to see how it goes, freshers week I’ve done it before. It’s not all it’s cracked up to be, but I’m over that age of clubbing and partying.

Yeah, I’ve been sent the email I’m yet to sign up.
watermelon2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi , I've applied to CCCU to study OT and have my interview on Monday! Did you have an interview , how was it?
Remedy758
Rep:
?
(Original post by watermelon2000)
Hi , I've applied to CCCU to study OT and have my interview on Monday! Did you have an interview , how was it?
Hey! Yeah so I had my interview last month. Via video call. It was good, I received an unconditional offer. They will ask you about your personal statement, why you want to study OT, have you had experience of OT. Good Luck & let me know how it goes
watermelon2000
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey! Yeah so I had my interview last month. Via video call. It was good, I received an unconditional offer. They will ask you about your personal statement, why you want to study OT, have you had experience of OT. Good Luck & let me know how it goes
Hey! thanks for the advice , I got an unconditional offer too! Have accepted and am really excited, I'm about two hours away too but am going to look for accommodation. Where abouts are you from ?
Remedy758
Rep:
?
Hey! thanks for the advice , I got an unconditional offer too! Have accepted and am really excited, I'm about two hours away too but am going to look for accommodation. Where abouts are you from ?
Yay! That’s great, I guess I’ll be seeing you on the course then lol Same, but I’ll be commuting from home. I’m from south London yourself?
watermelon2000
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yay! That’s great, I guess I’ll be seeing you on the course then lol Same, but I’ll be commuting from home. I’m from south London yourself?
yes definitely, should be good! aw cool , im from eastbourne on the coast. I wonder how much will be online and face to face
Remedy758
Rep:
?
yes definitely, should be good! aw cool , im from eastbourne on the coast. I wonder how much will be online and face to face
Yeah should be! Looking forward to it! Ah cool, well it all depends on the pandemic .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads