D7654321
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Bsc vs ba... which is better?

Which is respected more and leads to more job opportunities. Or does it really not matter too much.
Zoe Skinner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bsc is better to me because I like it more, haha. In terms of human VS physical, whats more important is what you like more. However alot of unis offer geog Ba and Bsc courses that have alot of overlap- I chose bsc but its still got ALOT of social aspects to it
Uni of Hull Students
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by D7654321)
Bsc vs ba... which is better?

Which is respected more and leads to more job opportunities. Or does it really not matter too much.
Hi D7654321

I think that it depends on what you are interested in and what you would like to do in the future.

Completing either degree will develop a skill set which can be used in the employment market in the future.

As someone has previously mentioned some course overlap between so will contain elements of both physical and human geography.
My main advice would be to look at each course and the modules it includes and make your decision from there.

Emily
PhD History Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.81%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (34)
30.09%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.42%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
24.78%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.77%

Watched Threads