The Student Room Group

Online tutoring as a 17 year old

I'm currently 17 years old and studying A-level Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science. I'm looking to get some work experience / earn some money during the lockdown and I thought why not do some online tutoring ?

I want to focus it on GCSE Maths, Sciences and Computer Science (I got 7 level 9's and 2 level 8's at GCSE).

The only problem is that all of the tutoring sites I've come across require you to be 18 to sign-up.

Does anyone know of any sites/ reccomend a way to get into tutoring online?

I will also take this opportunity to plug myself - if you would be interested in some tutoring, message me!

Thanks very much guys,

Stay safe.
@King003

he is a tutor, you can hit him up and ask for help, i also have his email if you want?
Original post by BlackkQueen12
@King003

he is a tutor, you can hit him up and ask for help, i also have his email if you want?

Yeh an email address would be great cheers!
Reply 3
Hey, I was wondering if you found any websites you can use to tutor :smile: I'd really appreciate the help as I am in the same position as you are/were in
@King003

Would be useful for me too
Reply 5
@King003

Sorry if this is irritating but could you also send me his email? Many thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending