I need help on the best way to write notes

Watch
AishaAisha1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So for each subject I usually make something to revise from (e.g a mind map), a quizlet and then I write all my notes into a book. I'm currently doing history but instead of a mind map I'm doing revision cards and I was thinking, is there any point in writing out my notes again in a book? I would usually write them in a book in more detail but I'm wondering if this is pointless. Please help?? I'm really bad at revision so I want to do it as effective as possible
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What I do is make very quick notes in the lectures then go back over it when the lectures have been uploaded on line. Those lecturers move from topic to topic too fast for me to keep up most of the time
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
What I do is make very quick notes in the lectures then go back over it when the lectures have been uploaded on line. Those lecturers move from topic to topic too fast for me to keep up most of the time
Oh this is for G.C.S.Es right? Allow me, I thought you were talking about uni notes.
Sophhhowa
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It depends if 1) you ever use these notes again and 2) if you find the process useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (577)
34.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (689)
41.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
19.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.48%

Watched Threads