The Student Room Group

The deadline and when to send the documents

I am applying for the year 20-21 and I am soon about to send my documents, although there are some delays with receiving some documents from my country due to Covid.

Does that mean that if I will send the application before 22nd this will still count as me fitting into the deadline? Meaning even if it will be sent on the i.e. 20th, but it won't be received by 22nd but 23/24th due to some unpredicted delays, does that mean I still applied on the 20th sending the letter or is it necessary for SFE to receive the papers and process it by 22nd?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!
Original post by san.shape
I am applying for the year 20-21 and I am soon about to send my documents, although there are some delays with receiving some documents from my country due to Covid.

Does that mean that if I will send the application before 22nd this will still count as me fitting into the deadline? Meaning even if it will be sent on the i.e. 20th, but it won't be received by 22nd but 23/24th due to some unpredicted delays, does that mean I still applied on the 20th sending the letter or is it necessary for SFE to receive the papers and process it by 22nd?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

Hi there, so this deadline is for SFE students to receive funding on time. It isn't a case of purposefully delaying your application if we received your application one day after the deadline. As long as you apply now/send your application to us on or before the 22/05/2020 then you should receive funding on time. If we receive your application after the 22/05/2020 then your funding could be delayed as we get very busy after August.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending