LonelyLion02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, so originally I wanted to do an EPQ based on dentistry as I want to study this at Uni, but my parents are saying to go with something different as Uni's are gonna want people who are unique compared to the average student. Does anyone have any ideas on something interesting.???
(to help: I enjoy mysteries and criminology, as well as dentistry and baking)
it does not have to be based around those, and anything weird and wonderful would be appreciated!! thank youuuu
anomaLous_2004
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You should do your EPQ on whatever topic you fancy doing. What really matters is how you actually convey your report. If you can think of a project that you personally find very interesting, go with it. I came up with an idea of doing something with space medicine cos it links my passion of space with medicine which I want to study at university. I also came up with the idea of looking into how epidemics were managed and how the current COVID pandemic is being handled as well as pointing out aspects of its management which could be improved, despite the fact that I don't want to become an epidemiologist in the future. Why don't you combine to topics that you find interesting? Maybe do something with infamous mysteries and look at encryption such as the Beale Ciphers. Your idea could be about anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed