Reply 1
alkaeda
Guys and Gals please vote and reply.
Also, How Often do you shave?

nope :smile:
Reply 2
Yes - every couple of days.
Reply 3
I shave my face daily - don't like the stubble look!!
Reply 4
just face. usually once a month cos im lazy :biggrin:
Reply 5
yep every other day..........or every 3rd day......or when ever i can be botherd.........dam beard.......
Reply 6
I shave daily so that it can accelerate the stubble look.
not as often as i should. about once a week.
Reply 8
i shav my w4ng

Ohhhhh, that was unpredictable, another mature forum member, and look, in your username, you've spelt 'owned' 'pwned', you're soooo coool, I want to be just like you! :wink:
Whenever I remember to bring my razor to the bathroom... if I forget I just think 'oh well I'll do it later/tonight/tomorrow' :cool:
Reply 10
wiffmaster
Ohhhhh, that was unpredictable, another mature forum member, and look, in your username, you've spelt 'owned' 'pwned', you're soooo coool, I want to be just like you! :wink:

says him with a flawed signature :tongue:
I know you said not to specify, but you forgot to mention underarms.

I think it's safe to say that you didn't say not to specify to avoid people mentioning their armpits.
Reply 12
I should shave everyday, but since i've been at uni i just cant be arsed, i now shave bout every 4 days
Reply 13
Under arms every day, legs every so often but i always wear jeans + i'm single @ the moment so i don't care...

I really like the just shaved feeling - provided it's with a sharp razor!! :tongue: but i'm actually pretty keen on guys with a bit of stubble... well... certain guys neway :tongue:
Reply 14
do girls prefer guys with stubbles?
alkaeda

Some guys can get away with it, but I think it depends on your jaw structure and so on... on some men it just seems scruffy though

(Personally I prefer to wax, shaving makes the hair thicker)
Reply 16
alkaeda

Argh no! I hate it, stubble rash mings and pisses me off.
Reply 17
At the mo, I'm quite stubbly, although will probably shave soon (whenever I get the urge:wink:)
"I shave other parts of my body (DO NOT SPECIFY)"

That made me giggle.I wax mostly but sometimes I shave my legs if it's an emergency.
Reply 19
I'm 19 and I don't have to shave very often, only about once every couple of weeks before I look too scruffy. I still can't grow a beard though which is annoying cuz I still look like i'm about 14 :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending