Septoplasty

Watch
Milieeeee02
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So basically the doctor said I have a devaited septum, which i will need surgery for. The deviated septum caused my nose to be really crooked and have a large bump on it. The doctor said he doesnt know whether the surgeons would perform sugery on the outside of my nose. My nose makes me feel really insecure, it tits to the left side of my face and then has this large bump. Do you think the NHS will fix my crooked nose which was caused by the deviated septum or not? Btw I am only 17 right now and need to wait till i am 18 for the surgey.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Milieeeee02)
So basically the doctor said I have a devaited septum, which i will need surgery for. The deviated septum caused my nose to be really crooked and have a large bump on it. The doctor said he doesnt know whether the surgeons would perform sugery on the outside of my nose. My nose makes me feel really insecure, it tits to the left side of my face and then has this large bump. Do you think the NHS will fix my crooked nose which was caused by the deviated septum or not? Btw I am only 17 right now and need to wait till i am 18 for the surgey.
You should discuss this with your doctor.
username4342852
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
any update?
Hopefaraday
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have the exact same problem! I’m 17 and have a deviated septum and it’s noticeable as soon as you look at my face. It makes me so insecure and sleep/sport is a nightmare. I went to my GP who referred me to ENT and I have my appointment late September due to covid!
Smokestar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Hopefaraday)
I have the exact same problem! I’m 17 and have a deviated septum and it’s noticeable as soon as you look at my face. It makes me so insecure and sleep/sport is a nightmare. I went to my GP who referred me to ENT and I have my appointment late September due to covid!
Any update. I have the same exact problem as you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.24%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
17.8%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (36)
30.51%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (22)
18.64%

Watched Threads