Listening parents

Watch
Nikki15161718
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all I have Albania boyfriend he is in uk and his family is in Albania Me and him we start texting each other After he tell his mum that he found girl , she ask about my family and stuffs like that .She said no good because im from Czech republic and he is Albania, its different cultures But i said not care about future One day i meet with my boyfriend., evething was ok , 3 day he meet with my parents but my parents say he dont have visa you not be together. I ask him if he can do visa in uk , he said he will try He call his family and say my family only think about visa ,his family say leave her because her family only think about visa its not good family I really like him but he juat care about his family he tell me leave yoir family and follow me in ife , but i dont like to leave my familyBecause he listen only his family, he said i dont ike your family. Please give me advice thank you
Last edited by Nikki15161718; 1 year ago
Abzzz57
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, it sounds like you need to have a chat with him and work on your relationship before moving for eachother. His family will trust you more and your family will trust him more if you can show that you are meant to be together. Try and come to a compromise so it fits both of you and not only one of you is moving for the other.. good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.99%
I need help researching courses (7)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
41.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (19)
24.68%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.6%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.9%

Watched Threads