The Student Room Group

I want to get surgery

I’ve recently been really insecure, I got a nose job in Turkey that I’m generally happy with but one of my nostrils are ever so slightly higher and it bothers me now.

I want to get a lip lift, I’m thinking to get the weird nostril corrected and get a lip lift with it, I always pay for fillers like every 2-3 months because they don’t last with me (fast metabolisms I think). So instead of paying for all these fillers, should I just invest in a long term plan by getting surgery and correcting it all?
Original post by indybrookes
I’ve recently been really insecure, I got a nose job in Turkey that I’m generally happy with but one of my nostrils are ever so slightly higher and it bothers me now.

I want to get a lip lift, I’m thinking to get the weird nostril corrected and get a lip lift with it, I always pay for fillers like every 2-3 months because they don’t last with me (fast metabolisms I think). So instead of paying for all these fillers, should I just invest in a long term plan by getting surgery and correcting it all?

That makes sense!! Go for it
Original post by indybrookes

Honestly, try and get on a waiting list for counselling or therapy before you look like Mickey Rourke. Assuming you're average TSR age, you're way too young to be doing this stuff to your body already.
Original post by Kater Murr
Honestly, try and get on a waiting list for counselling or therapy before you look like Mickey Rourke. Assuming you're average TSR age, you're way too young to be doing this stuff to your body already.

Literally no one can tell that I’ve had surgery before, I want corrections made I don’t want to change identities. My fillers are kept natural and the lip lift is for my cleft lip surgery for when I was a child, you can imagine that this affects me a lot and counselling doesn’t really help me for a situation like this. I’m 24. Mickey Rourke lol.

Quick Reply

Latest