Im Sorry

Watch
This discussion is closed.
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
You guys/gals, if i ever offend you or you feel offended by anything i have ever said I am sorry
PLEASE come to me and talk to me about it or tell me what's wrong
I promise I am a nice person and I DO NOT intend to hurt anyone
It sucks when I get in trouble over a misunderstanding that someone had
Once again
I DO NOT intend on hurting anyone

PLEASE talk to me about anything
Thank you :heart:
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Thank you :heart:
username5271994
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What thread is this?...
kingpin x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kavala)
What thread is this?...
I think it was the irritating one
Krunker482
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
honesty at it's finest, you're a good influence
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're doing great ❤️❤️
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by physicsamor)
You're doing great ❤️❤️
thank you :heart:
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pff. Good lord. Whoever kept reporting your thread needs to get a life.
Have we really gotten to the point where people need to come here and apologize for a fun thread they made just because one person got p*ssed off? Smh. Whoever kept reporting, grow up.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Have we really gotten to the point where people need to come here and apologize for a fun thread they made just because one person got p*ssed off? Smh. Whoever kept reporting, grow up.
Why was the thread irritating?
It wouldnt be censured or removed unless it broke community rules.
If the reporting was seen as lacking merit, then it would not be upheld.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Why was the thread irritating?
It wouldnt be censured or removed unless it broke community rules.
If the reporting was seen as lacking merit, then it would not be upheld.
The thread was not irritating, it was called "irritating".
There was nothing bad or against community rules on the actual post that I saw. I tried to post "What happened?" after I was tagged on it, and my post was declined. Once again, Im not sure how "What happened" is against community guidlines.
BlackkQueen12 pmed me and said that something was going on with it.
Seemed to me whatever mod was watching that thread was just reporting / declining everything for no reason. Tell me if Im wrong, but that is what I got from it.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you'd like to know about why things get removed then you're best asking in here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1217

Posting in the Chat forum about it won't alter much I'm afraid.
username5271994
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tbh she keeps making these weird threads asking for someone to love her and sexual stuff so maybe that’s why
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Tbh she keeps making these weird threads asking for someone to love her and sexual stuff so maybe that’s why
lmao noo ive never asked anyone to love me and ive only ever made 2 sexual threads
and mind you they were all jokes if you read the comments nothing is taken seriously
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have not seen one of these threads?
Even if they are out there, something someone posts on one thread should not make them get reported on another thread.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
The thread was not irritating, it was called "irritating".
There was nothing bad or against community rules on the actual post that I saw. I tried to post "What happened?" after I was tagged on it, and my post was declined. Once again, Im not sure how "What happened" is against community guidlines.
BlackkQueen12 pmed me and said that something was going on with it.
Seemed to me whatever mod was watching that thread was just reporting / declining everything for no reason. Tell me if Im wrong, but that is what I got from it.
Except they dont delete threads for no reason. If the OP wants to find out then she can refer the issue by sending a message to ask the community team to find out why it was declined or she was carded. The mods will get back to her. I believe DMR has linked the sub forum.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Except they dont delete threads for no reason. If the OP wants to find out then she can refer the issue by sending a message to ask the community team to find out why it was declined or she was carded. The mods will get back to her. I believe DMR has linked the sub forum.
How is, "What happened?" against community guidelines? That is whats making me question the whole thing.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
lmao noo ive never asked anyone to love me and ive only ever made 2 sexual threads
and mind you they were all jokes if you read the comments nothing is taken seriously
Do as 04mr directs. Select Gothickitten for your message.
She will chase it up for you. Dont worry its common for threads to be removed if they break the rules. Its common for even experienced and well repped posters to have threads declined every now and then.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys, genuinely, if you would like an explanation for any moderation actions taken on this site, start a thread in the forum linked below.

The Moderation Staff do not discuss moderation publicly, and I can say from experience that if you post in here they'll be able to have an honest discussion with you about why action was taken. And if mistakes were made (since everybody is human) then actions can be reversed.

There really isn't anything further to be said.

(Original post by 04MR17)
If you'd like to know about why things get removed then you're best asking in here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1217

Posting in the Chat forum about it won't alter much I'm afraid.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
How is, "What happened?" against community guidelines? That is whats making me question the whole thing.
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
i have gotten back and they said it was non constructive
which makes no sense and actually they do delete threads for no reason bc they deleted a thread of mine just asking how to get in touch with them
Hard to say as I didnt see the thread. If they make a mistake then I have had threads reinstated.

Non constructive tends to be threads which are unhelpful or encourage non constructive behaviour contrary to the rules. I dont know as I didnt see it. Not sure its worth wasting time on.
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by 04MR17)
Guys, genuinely, if you would like an explanation for any moderation actions taken on this site, start a thread in the forum linked below.

The Moderation Staff do not discuss moderation publicly, and I can say from experience that if you post in here they'll be able to have an honest discussion with you about why action was taken. And if mistakes were made (since everybody is human) then actions can be reversed.

There really isn't anything further to be said.
lol thank you and i have tried but nothing has changed so ig it doesnt matter now :heart:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (14)
25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads