The Student Room Group

Bristol v. Queen's Belfast

I‘m an international student (specifically from the US) who has offers from the University of Bristol to study Accounting and Management, and Queen's University Belfast to study Business Management (with an integrated Placement Year). I‘d be facing ~60k in debt to attend Bristol (vs half that for Belfast), but I’m wondering if it’d be worth it, because I’m told its graduate prospects are so much better than that of Queen's (I’d like to settle in the U.K. post-graduation, if possible). Any advice?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by lb8221
I‘m an international student (specifically from the US) who has offers from the University of Bristol to study Accounting and Management, and Queen's University Belfast to study Business Management (with an integrated Placement Year). I‘d be facing ~60k in debt to attend Bristol (vs half that for Belfast), but I’m wondering if it’d be worth it, because I’m told its graduate prospects are so much better than that of Queen's (I’d like to settle in the U.K. post-graduation, if possible). Any advice?

Where did you end up going? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending