QPE8
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am doing an EPQ related to Alzheimer's; I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some examples of some scientific-related EPQs to get an idea of how to formulate my arguments and discussion.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by QPE8)
I am doing an EPQ related to Alzheimer's; I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some examples of some scientific-related EPQs to get an idea of how to formulate my arguments and discussion.
If you're planning on doing some proper investigative research then I would recommend:

Abstract
Introduction
Methodology
Discussion / Analysis of Results
Evaluation of the project
Conclusions

don't be afraid to tweak this structure if it works better for your project, but this is (in basic terms) how a research project might usually be laid out.
amsanders
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by QPE8)
I have just finished my EPQ, which is on epilepsy, I got help from a boy who did his on Alzheimer's, if you want I could DM you my EPQ, but the Alzheimer one I can't.
QPE8
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
If you're planning on doing some proper investigative research then I would recommend:

Abstract
Introduction
Methodology
Discussion / Analysis of Results
Evaluation of the project
Conclusions

don't be afraid to tweak this structure if it works better for your project, but this is (in basic terms) how a research project might usually be laid out.
Thank you!

(Original post by amsanders)
I have just finished my EPQ, which is on epilepsy, I got help from a boy who did his on Alzheimer's, if you want I could DM you my EPQ, but the Alzheimer one I can't.
Yes, please!
ashleyyy.x
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amsanders)
Hi i'm also doing my EPQ, could you please send this to me too? x
username5883986
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi I'm also doing an epq and would really appreciate reading yours as I am unsure on how to structure mine.
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Have a lookd for some relevant examples here: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ning-materials
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (61)
65.59%
No (25)
26.88%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.53%

Watched Threads