Would a girl with a catheter bag turn you off

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
This one has to be anon
The girl- young woman very attractive gorgeous body great personality
Had kidney infection turned into failure and now has 2 catheter bags on left and right sides
Would this be a deal breaker to guys or lgbtq women?
Comments and advice appreciated
Please be kind
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I guess that depends on whether or not you’d love the person enough to get past that, and whether you think you can deal with it in the long run.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Well it wouldnt exactly have 'little napp' springing to attention off the bat but i can thing of worse things to come across, a colostomy bag for example. With that being said it wouldnt be a deal breaker by any stretch.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
It wouldn’t be for me
I’m a bi female
If she felt secure and sexy that would completely distract me & maybe impress me
Same with a guy if he was cool and confident I’d get past it
If the person was clearly distressed n embarrassed about it that would turn me off I’d suggest someone who felt like that probably isn’t ready to be sexual with someone rn
But if someone was straight up about it, honest, open, showed me, let me look, understand. I’d think that was real cool
Plus I might be wrong but I think having sex with ppl who have them is a lot more enjoyable than what they were dealing with b4 because of that area
Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (367)
19.73%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads