The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Conditional offer

I have received offer with the conditions such as IELTS score, transcripts, deposits as well as showing maintainence funds. May I know, after submitting IELTS and transcripts, would I receive academically unconditional offer or I can eventually pay off the deposit of £4000? Pls advice step by step process.
After you have submitted your a level results (or equivalence), and the results are good enough/ better than you offer, then you will get the offer.
Unconditional offer mean an offer when you don't need to show off your results.
Ielts and deposit are after you get the offer.

Basically, and offer is the 'deal' between u and uni. Once you get the result, you win the deal (aka got into uni). After that, Ielts and deposit are like 'negotiation' between u and your uni.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Rosh varshu
I have received offer with the conditions such as IELTS score, transcripts, deposits as well as showing maintainence funds. May I know, after submitting IELTS and transcripts, would I receive academically unconditional offer or I can eventually pay off the deposit of £4000? Pls advice step by step process.

Hi Rosh Varshu,

I would suggest getting in touch with the university directly as they will be able to guide you further with your query. I suggest using this email address: [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Original post by Rosh varshu

Hello Rosh,

If the conditions of your offer include; IELTS score, transcripts, deposits and evidence of maintenance funds, then you will need to satisfy ALL of these conditions for the university to provide you with an unconditional offer. However, it really does not matter the order in which you satisfy the conditions so long as you meet the deadline date stated on your offer letter.

Based on my experience, you may send evidence of your IELTS score along side your transcripts and evidence of maintenance funds (bank statements). Once the university has acknowledged your documents, you can make the deposit to the account provided in your offer letter. You will receive an email confirming that payment has been received, and provided you meet the conditions of your grades and maintenance funds, you will be issued an unconditional offer. I hope this helps:smile:

Theophila Akpenyi-Hilary, LLB Law, Coventry University Campus.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest