The Student Room Group

Non-fiction book reccomendations to do with biology?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any book recommendations (not textbooks, more like non-fiction books) that are compatible with A Level Biology or even geography/physics, but I'm looking mainly for biology. So basically any non fiction biological books that are quite interesting. I'm just looking to do some reading around the subject to help develop my knowledge I suppose.
Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
Life on the Edge: The Coming of Age of Quantum Biology
Not sure what compatible means but I think most pop science books can be read by people of all ages and background! These two books are recommended by my biologist and biomedic friends at uni, they are reading this and find it interesting.
Reply 2
Original post by Arctic Kitten
Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
Life on the Edge: The Coming of Age of Quantum Biology
Not sure what compatible means but I think most pop science books can be read by people of all ages and background! These two books are recommended by my biologist and biomedic friends at uni, they are reading this and find it interesting.

Thank you! They sound interesting. By compatible I meant that it would have links to my own A-Level Biology specification so it would be relevant to what I'm learning now, but these seem to fit this!

Quick Reply

Latest