erin_louise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Has anyone who has taken their car with them to Exeter's Cornwall campus struggled to find parking? It would take me 7 hours to get home or 10 hours to see family/friends if I went by public transport so I'm thinking of taking my car. I know there are a few car parks in the area and that the uni has its own car park that students can use, but are the spaces available when you need them?

Also, has anyone had any problems with leaving their car overnight?
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Three
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by erin_louise)
Has anyone who has taken their car with them to Exeter's Cornwall campus struggled to find parking? It would take me 7 hours to get home or 10 hours to see family/friends if I went by public transport so I'm thinking of taking my car. I know there are a few car parks in the area and that the uni has its own car park that students can use, but are the spaces available when you need them?

Also, has anyone had any problems with leaving their car overnight?
erin_louise
Hi you don't really need at car here as the public transport links are so good and its pretty easy to walk most places or lots of students bring bikes. You can apply for a permit but a limited amount are gvien to students due to the campus being, as far as is possible environmentally friendly. for more infromation about transport and parking this is the best link https://www.fxplus.ac.uk/our-services/travel-transport
Thanks
Jo - Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.06%
No - I have already returned home (21)
13.04%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (35)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.47%

Watched Threads