Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IbeIC123)
It’s always going to be 2 ms⁻¹ what ever the mass of the blocks due to conservation of momentum
So wait, how did you calculate?
Last edited by Kubsyy; 4 weeks ago
IbeIC123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kubsyy)
so wait, how did you calculate?
mu₁=m₁₊₂v₁
m*4=2mv
v=m*4/2m
v=2
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mu₁=m₁₊₂v₁
m*4=2mv
v=m*4/2m
v=2
Ok, I get it now thank you.

I feel quite dumb when doing physics at home (distance learning) so I’m sorry if I’m asking these questions 😬
StudentForSQA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)

I feel quite dumb when doing physics at home (distance learning) so I’m sorry if I’m asking these questions 😬
I’ve not even started the course yet, lol! Haven’t had any news or anything from my physics teacher since lockdown started.
IbeIC123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Dw it took me forever to properly understand momentum, impulse and explosions and your learning from home which is is really hard if you need further advice I’ll be available by chat any time
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by StudentForSQA)
I’ve not even started the course yet, lol! Haven’t had any news or anything from my physics teacher since lockdown started.
Yikes. Did you speak to the physics teacher? Cause he/she should start the course by now.

Dw it took me forever to properly understand momentum, impulse and explosions and your learning from home which is is really hard if you need further advice I’ll be available by chat any time
Thanks I will
StudentForSQA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yikes. Did you speak to the physics teacher? Cause he/she should start the course by now.

Thanks I will
I do have only one way to speak to my physics teacher and it’s through an education app where the teacher upload work etc.... my physics teacher hasn’t done added anything to it, and no one else who has picked higher physics has got any work.
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
mu₁=m₁₊₂v₁
m*4=2mv
v=m*4/2m
v=2
Hey, can you help with 18) C and D? Name:  CBDF6D25-E2C8-4F60-B995-145D746CAAF4.jpg.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  52.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.4%
Confident (31)
11.83%
Indifferent (46)
17.56%
Unsure (69)
26.34%
Worried (94)
35.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise