The Student Room Group

Making a Profile

Hi there,
Many years ago i applied for finance through Student Finance Wales for my first Degree when i was 18. I am now 28 and have been accepted to study an NHS course at SHU. Ive lived/worked in England for over eight years now - yet i keep getting re-directed to student finance wales for my application. can you help me with how i can make a new profile on student finance england so i can apply before the deadline on the 22nd of May.
Original post by lucybeggs
Hi there,
Many years ago i applied for finance through Student Finance Wales for my first Degree when i was 18. I am now 28 and have been accepted to study an NHS course at SHU. Ive lived/worked in England for over eight years now - yet i keep getting re-directed to student finance wales for my application. can you help me with how i can make a new profile on student finance england so i can apply before the deadline on the 22nd of May.

Hi there, your account is owned by SFW so you must apply to SFE on a paper application form so that we can transfer your account from SFW to SFE.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by lucybeggs
Hi there,

Hi @lucybeggs
Congratulations on your offer to study at Sheffield Hallam :jive: Sorry you are struggling to apply for student finance, hopefully the response from SFE Issac above will help you sort it.

If you have any question about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield please let us know!

- Rachel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending