Triple language degree: German or CatalanWatch
Reasons for learning Catalan:
- the culture (having visited it was amazing)
- Interest in its politics (Catalonia wanting independence etc)
- It’s learnt by few people ( unless in Catalonia ) so may be advantageous but also disadvantageous as not widely spoken.
Reasons for learning German:
- useful language in terms of business & visiting several countries
- Spoken in several countries with way more natives than Catalan
- More international opportunities & job opportunities ( as it’s more widely spoken)
I just wanted some advice as I’m not sure and wanted to see other peoples opinions on which they would do. I understand German would be more useful as more people speak it but Catalan would be more interesting in terms of the cultural side. Thank you.
But german. Is really different
I love to learn spanish more than these languages