The Student Room Group
Hey!
A good website is physicsandmathstutor they have options for GCSEs on the revision section as well as the past paper section.
My recommendation for all GCSEs would be to revise but focus more on past papers, as for economics when u do the essays etc, make sure you give it to your teachers to mark every week so you can see in which ways you’d need to improve in.
Original post by Chickenqueen
Hey!
A good website is physicsandmathstutor they have options for GCSEs on the revision section as well as the past paper section.
My recommendation for all GCSEs would be to revise but focus more on past papers, as for economics when u do the essays etc, make sure you give it to your teachers to mark every week so you can see in which ways you’d need to improve in.

Thank you for replying but pmt don't seem to have any economics revision for gcses, so do you think it better to use alevel ones instead?
Original post by trathnagiri
Thank you for replying but pmt don't seem to have any economics revision for gcses, so do you think it better to use alevel ones instead?

no don't use the a level ones as a level economics is very different to gcse economics. go on youtube and look at the crashcourse economics videos I used these for my gcse it was very good. Also when you are answering exam questions make sure you refer to the case study in the question as this will definitely give you marks. Learn how to structure your essays for long answer questions

Omg I just checked! They used to have revision resources for gcse economics only a year and a half ago! My friends and I used them about 3 years ago. I don’t know why they’d take it down..however you can use some of the a levels ones as a level economics is very similar to gcse, with a little more depth. I would say if there’s topics you don’t know, check the a level revision notes on that website, just to give you more of an idea and it’ll put you ahead of the game which examiners love to see.
Original post by medscorer2020
no don't use the a level ones as a level economics is very different to gcse economics. go on youtube and look at the crashcourse economics videos I used these for my gcse it was very good. Also when you are answering exam questions make sure you refer to the case study in the question as this will definitely give you marks. Learn how to structure your essays for long answer questions

Omg I just checked! They used to have revision resources for gcse economics only a year and a half ago! My friends and I used them about 3 years ago. I don’t know why they’d take it down..however you can use some of the a levels ones as a level economics is very similar to gcse, with a little more depth. I would say if there’s topics you don’t know, check the a level revision notes on that website, just to give you more of an idea and it’ll put you ahead of the game which examiners love to see.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

No problem! I wish you the best in your GCSEs xx
No problem! I wish you the best in your GCSEs xx

Aww, Thank you😊😊😊
Original post by alvinagiala
Aww, Thank you😊😊😊

I know that this was 2 years ago hahaha but when you were revising did you use any past papers? If yes where did you get them from because the a level past papers are completely different.

Latest