What have you been doing during lockdown?

Watch
Depresse
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I’ve just been playing, doing exercise sometimes, coming back, talking to the lads, watching stuff and just playing all day really.
Last edited by Depresse; 6 months ago
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Depresse)
I’ve just been playing, doing exercise sometimes, coming back, talking to the lads, watching stuff and just playing all day really.
Sounds fun :yes:
I've been doing online classes + assignments, but in between I have read a few books that I've reallywanted to read, played a few video games,watched a few tv shows as well, which has been good overall
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Depresse)
I've been doing online classes + assignments, but in between I have read a few books that I've reallywanted to read, played a few video games,watched a few tv shows as well, which has been good overall
Depresse
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
No need to put it twice but sounds good as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (509)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (308)
20.36%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise