The Student Room Group

Advice/help with boyfriend

I would just like another’s opinion really as I feel like I’m not myself during this time, I know my boyfriend is very loving and he even surprised me with flowers and chocolates during lockdown, no contact whatsoever!!! But he is very thoughtful, lockdown is just making communication hard as we miss each other. I just don’t want it to hurt our relationship. We have been together for around 4 months speaking for 7 months. Some days one of us feels low and distant from the other and obviously it can be hard to interpret messages as we cannot see each other, sometimes I feel like he’s being harsh but I know he cares and loves me very much as he does tell me sometimes and his actions the majority of the time show this.
Do you think we will be fine? Or is him being distant bad?
Nah you two are fine
Original post by Anonymous
I would just like another’s opinion really as I feel like I’m not myself during this time, I know my boyfriend is very loving and he even surprised me with flowers and chocolates during lockdown, no contact whatsoever!!! But he is very thoughtful, lockdown is just making communication hard as we miss each other. I just don’t want it to hurt our relationship. We have been together for around 4 months speaking for 7 months. Some days one of us feels low and distant from the other and obviously it can be hard to interpret messages as we cannot see each other, sometimes I feel like he’s being harsh but I know he cares and loves me very much as he does tell me sometimes and his actions the majority of the time show this.
Do you think we will be fine? Or is him being distant bad?

Go meet him if you miss him, the new government guidance states, ‘meet one other person from a different household outdoors - following social distancing guidelines’.
Reply 3
Go meet him if you miss him, the new government guidance states, ‘meet one other person from a different household outdoors - following social distancing guidelines’.

Live in Scotland unfortunately, still strict lockdown rules for me
Live in Scotland unfortunately, still strict lockdown rules for me

Damn that’s a shame. Scotland may follow suit in the coming weeks, who knows.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending