AimPerfectly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, I'm currently in year 10 and we've been asked to research potential colleges that we will consider applying to study for a-level. My most important subjects required to be available to study in the college must include maths and computer science (or IT). I would also like if they had engineering or design & technology. On the bottom of my list, i'm still unsure but might do economics or business if engineering or DT is not available. I am not interested in any BTECs and only want to do a-levels. I would also prefer if the college is closer to North London. Thanks, I've looked for hours and hours and only found a few potential options so far.

NOTE: Please don't recommend any colleges that aren't free.
Last edited by AimPerfectly; 8 months ago
kalagrl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
wait why don't you want to go to a sixth form?
diohanna
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Fortismere sixform
Alexandra palace sixform
Christ college sixform
Queen Elizabeth sixform
Lae Tottenham sixform
Lae Westfield sixform
Highgate sixform
Laswap sixform
AimPerfectly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by kalagrl)
wait why don't you want to go to a sixth form?
Eh, at first I didn't like the idea of sixth forms because they are literally like secondaries. At this point though I can't be as picky so I edited my post to remove the exclusion of sixth forms.
Linden5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by AimPerfectly)
Eh, at first I didn't like the idea of sixth forms because they are literally like secondaries. At this point though I can't be as picky so I edited my post to remove the exclusion of sixth forms.
If you don’t mind going to central London city and Islington (candi) sounds good I’m also in year 10 and have been researching I like the look and feel of candi and I would hate 6th form. If you’re looking for north and west I can’t really say much because I’m looking at north and east but there’s the Haringey college, Woodhouse in Hendon, Westminster Kingsway, the Enfield Tottenham and north east London one there’s some in Ealing and Shepherd’s Bush. LaSwap is in Camden, St Dominick’s aswell. Let me know what one you choose. I might even see you in city and Islington in sept 2021
Last edited by Linden5; 7 months ago
pachmarhi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by AimPerfectly)
Hi, I'm currently in year 10 and we've been asked to research potential colleges that we will consider applying to study for a-level. My most important subjects required to be available to study in the college must include maths and computer science (or IT). I would also like if they had engineering or design & technology. On the bottom of my list, i'm still unsure but might do economics or business if engineering or DT is not available. I am not interested in any BTECs and only want to do a-levels. I would also prefer if the college is closer to North London. Thanks, I've looked for hours and hours and only found a few potential options so far.

NOTE: Please don't recommend any colleges that aren't free.
Check out Woodhouse College in North Finchley. https://www.woodhouse.ac.uk/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads