why have i not received my order after a month?

Watch
Anonymusy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So I ordered an item online and it's been over a month after the expected delivery date and I haven't received it. I contacted the seller and they said there's problems with the post because of the pandemic which I understand but I've ordered many other things form other sellers and have received those all quickly. I tried to track my item on the royal mail website with my tracking numbers but there is no information available it says 'An update will be provided when we attempt to deliver your item' That can't be right, my order has been marked as dispatched. I stupidly ordered another item from the same seller recently which should also be here now but isn't. The seller has given me a refund for the first order as I should have received the order a month ago i've told them about the second order. It is really annoying, all my orders have been delivered on time except from this seller. Ugh! Is there anything else I can do? I still want the items but they're not here when they should be and I need them by June because they will help with my uni coursework. I don't know what to do. I may have to get a refund for the second item too and order the same items from elsewhere as it doesn't look like they'll be here by June
Roasted Potato
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Do not buy from them

Publically complain and give them a bad review. People normally get themselves in gear after this and offer refunds or refunds plus product or it mysteriously turns up the next day.

Look for the item elsewhere once you have your refund or before if you need them that desperately
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymusy)
So I ordered an item online and it's been over a month after the expected delivery date and I haven't received it. I contacted the seller and they said there's problems with the post because of the pandemic which I understand but I've ordered many other things form other sellers and have received those all quickly. I tried to track my item on the royal mail website with my tracking numbers but there is no information available it says 'An update will be provided when we attempt to deliver your item' That can't be right, my order has been marked as dispatched. I stupidly ordered another item from the same seller recently which should also be here now but isn't. The seller has given me a refund for the first order as I should have received the order a month ago i've told them about the second order. It is really annoying, all my orders have been delivered on time except from this seller. Ugh! Is there anything else I can do? I still want the items but they're not here when they should be and I need them by June because they will help with my uni coursework. I don't know what to do. I may have to get a refund for the second item too and order the same items from elsewhere as it doesn't look like they'll be here by June
Is this on eBay? How did you pay, would it be possible to make a claim for the second order?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It depends where the order is coming from. Orders in the UK are a little slower than usual, but if you're ordering from overseas it can honestly take ages.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (96)
4.41%

Watched Threads