The Student Room Group

Remembering her?

Scroll to see replies

Many potential reasons.
Guilt, lust, a sense of unfinished business.
If he is your bf and your gut instinct is telling you that something is wrong, listen to your feelings and trust them.
Original post by londonmyst
Many potential reasons.
If he is your bf and your gut instinct is telling you that something is wrong, listen to your feelings and trust them.

does this mean he could still have feelings for her?
Original post by londonmyst
Many potential reasons.

Is there a chance of revival ? Coz it was left open ?
Original post by _.ANONYMOUS_
she must be a rebound/distraction trying to get himself to get over the other girl. clearly theres unresolved feelings he had to deal with. One conversation could've helped

This.

More people need to act like adults instead of beating each other about the bush this way.

Something very similar happened to me about 2 years ago and I wasn't happy with the way she handled it, although we're still friends. I wasn't happy with the way I handled it either. Anyway.
Yeah he still has feelings, you need to speak to him about it.
Original post by Wired_1800
Yeah he still has feelings, you need to speak to him about it.

How are u so sure??
Original post by NonIndigenous
This.

More people need to act like adults instead of beating each other about the bush this way.

Something very similar happened to me about 2 years ago and I wasn't happy with the way she handled it, although we're still friends. I wasn't happy with the way I handled it either. Anyway.

But he chose to leave right? Girl was willing to talk it out?
I think he appeared to have the intention but pulled out last minute.
I think he appeared to have the intention but pulled out last minute.

Pulled out?
Changed his mind about not talking to her
Changed his mind about not talking to her

What do u mean?? Do u actually think he likes her still?
Reply 31
Either it's you and you already know if you do or you're the person he's moved on to in which case you need to decide if you want to stick with him.
Original post by Bio 7
Either it's you and you already know if you do or you're the person he's moved on to in which case you need to decide if you want to stick with him.

But you need to tell me if he does then I can make the decision?
Reply 33
Does it matter if he still wants to be with you?
Original post by Bio 7
Does it matter if he still wants to be with you?

Yes it does. As I wa t ti if I'm only a distraction or source of it
Reply 35
None of us can say for certain so you may as well dump him or ask him and judge for yourself.
Original post by Bio 7
None of us can say for certain so you may as well dump him or ask him and judge for yourself.

If u had to make a guess what would it be?
Reply 37
That you want to dump him because you think he does.

I would ask him not some random people on the internet and use my own judgement as to what to do. Only you know how he speaks about her, looks at her and what he does around you, without us knowing him we are just guessing based on the biased viewpoint of one person.
Original post by Bio 7
That you want to dump him because you think he does.

I would ask him not some random people on the internet and use my own judgement as to what to do. Only you know how he speaks about her, looks at her and what he does around you, without us knowing him we are just guessing based on the biased viewpoint of one person.

Hes not going to tell me
Reply 39
Then I guess the decision is easy.

Quick Reply

Latest