SReeves157
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have lots of example essays which I redrafted as part of my revision for this years exams - all of them are A/A* level. Would they be of any help to anyone?

They are on criminal, tort and contract and are of all question types, including Q9 and other non-substantive.
Attached files
abiida
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Do you have any criminal essays? I have law mock exams coming up and i am done for :/
HowToBigBrain
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.
Nightwish1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by HowToBigBrain)
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.
I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.
HowToBigBrain
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nightwish1234)
I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.
thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (57)
22.44%
Excited but a bit nervous (116)
45.67%
Not bothered either way (33)
12.99%
I'm really nervous (48)
18.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise