AQA A-level law example essays

Watch this thread
SReeves157
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have lots of example essays which I redrafted as part of my revision for this years exams - all of them are A/A* level. Would they be of any help to anyone?

They are on criminal, tort and contract and are of all question types, including Q9 and other non-substantive.
Attached files
abiida
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any criminal essays? I have law mock exams coming up and i am done for :/
HowToBigBrain
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.
Nightwish1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HowToBigBrain)
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.
I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.
HowToBigBrain
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nightwish1234)
I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.
thank you very much!
gopp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
hey would love to too see your essays
EllisBell1855
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SReeves157)
I have lots of example essays which I redrafted as part of my revision for this years exams - all of them are A/A* level. Would they be of any help to anyone?

They are on criminal, tort and contract and are of all question types, including Q9 and other non-substantive.
Would love some model answers to help me structure my essays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (43)
36.44%
They're exactly what I expected (30)
25.42%