binat22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone!

I was trying to find the asymptote as t->infinity of the function v(t)=A(1-e^(t/8.5)), where A is a coefficient and I have to sketch a graph of velocity vs. time. Can anyone help me please?

I would really appreciate it!
binat22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone!

I was trying to derive the function v(t)=A(1-e(t/8.5)) to find the acceleration and also integrate it to find the distance, but I was struggling due to the coefficient A. Can anyone please help me?

Also, what would the graphs of the functions look like as a sketch and would you please help me with the asymptotes of distance and acceleration as t->infinity?
mqb2766
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by binat22)
Hi everyone!

I was trying to derive the function v(t)=A(1-e(t/8.5)) to find the acceleration and also integrate it to find the distance, but I was struggling due to the coefficient A. Can anyone please help me?

Also, what would the graphs of the functions look like as a sketch and would you please help me with the asymptotes of distance and acceleration as t->infinity?
Can you upload a picture of the original question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads