The Student Room Group

Should i ask him out?

#Mancfessions107

I've really liked this guy I've done some summer temp work with for two years now, and this year we won't see each other. One of our mutual friends (who doesn't know I like the guy) told me he had some gossip and it was that my crush had gone on a date with someone else from work and apparently they really suit each other :| Idk whether to tell the guy I like him since from what I've heard all that happened is he went on one date with this other person, or to just leave it?

I've started speaking to him more outside of our friendship group, but I'm never sure if he's just humouring me as a mate or maybe he might like me.

I don't know whether to tell him or to maybe tell the guy who told me about his date? Or should I just forget it?
Tell him before its too late!!!
LOL its quarantine. when you planning to even go out with him?? lockdown is gonna last forever tbfh!!
Reply 3
Original post by BlackkQueen12
Tell him before its too late!!!

I want to, but I'm worried I'm getting the wrong idea and he's just being friendly to me
Original post by Anonymous
I want to, but I'm worried I'm getting the wrong idea and he's just being friendly to me

hmm then ask and see boo?
Reply 5
Original post by BlackkQueen12
hmm then ask and see boo?

😅 Somehow I knew that was gonna be the answer. You're right, I'm going to have to get some courage
Original post by Anonymous
😅 Somehow I knew that was gonna be the answer. You're right, I'm going to have to get some courage

lol yeah!!! i believe in you boo!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending